The Multifamily Women® Summit is On!
Patrick and I are strong in our commitment to always lead with courage, agility, and strength. We have fully vetted every possible scenario, we remain steadfast in our commitment to provide you with the highest level event possible.
Multifamily Women® is committed to hosting a fun and safe event for all of our attendees! We’re going to do our part to keep it safe, but we need you to do yours as well.
We will be following, and need you to comply with CDC guidelines and recommendations as well as safety precautions specified for Maricopa County (Scottsdale) and The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch located in Arizona.
Also, by traveling to, attending, and traveling from the 2021 Multifamily Women’s Summit, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, even if your registration was made by someone else.
So, aside from good ol’ common sense and hand washing, let’s all agree to the following:
- Follow the guidance provided by the CDC and/or your local health authority.
- Comply with government issued travel restrictions to and from wherever you live and Maricopa County (Scottsdale).
- Monitor your own health on the daily.
- If you have a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, we love you, but we will still love you from a distance. Please stay home.
At the Summit
- Follow the CDC and State of Arizona and Maricopa County (Scottsdale) guidelines.
- If required by the State of Arizona, Maricopa County and/or the venue, agree to have your temperature taken before joining the other Summit attendees.
- Wear a face mask if not fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bring your own, but we’ll have plenty of extras on-site as well.
- If required by the State of Arizona, Maricopa County and/or the venue, wear a face mask even if fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it’s been 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer and Moderna), or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen).
- Follow the social distance protocols put in place by the event organizers/venue and respect others’ personal space. Air hugs are awesome. You won’t look silly at all. We promise.
- Somebody call the doctor! Seek medical attention at any time if you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- We said it before and we’ll say it again, air hugs and socially distanced high fives are the name of the game for this Summit. Be respectful of all attendees and be smart about being social.
By attending the 2021 Multifamily Women’s Summit, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all costs related to COVID-19 virus prevention and mitigation, including testing, medical care, extended hotel stays, changes in travel arrangements, and any other expenses related to COVID-19 should the need arise.
By registration and attendance you acknowledge:
I AM AWARE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND RELATED GOVERNMENTAL ORDERS, DIRECTIVES AND GUIDELINES (COLLECTIVELY “DIRECTIVES”), INCLUDING DIRECTIVES FOR FREQUENT HAND WASHING, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND USE OF FACE MASKS IN PUBLIC LOCATIONS OR OTHER SETTINGS/GATHERINGS. I AM AWARE THAT THE EVENT MAY BE HELD IN A LOCATION OF A GROUP GATHERING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. I AM AWARE THAT I COULD BE INFECTED, SERIOUSLY INJURED OR EVEN DIE DUE TO COVID-19. I AM VOLUNTARILY ATTENDING THE EVENT WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND AGREE TO FULLY AND SOLELY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF SICKNESS, BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER THOSE RISKS ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN.