Christina Robinson Race is the Vice President of Solutions at Southwest Utility Solutions and has a diverse background in and out of the multifamily industry. She has been integral in managing $15 million (and bigger) deals and relationships in her 25 years of experience in the industry.
Southwest Utility Solutions builds custom utility programs for multifamily properties, dealing with utility data, resident communication, utility recovery, and more. They’ve helped many properties keep costs low and raise profits during more than 20 years in business.
In this episode, we covered:
- Christina’s journey in multifamily that she took, from having to move constantly to being a company’s first work-from-home employee in 2001 and gaining experience in other industries before returning to multifamily
- How being a mother was an important part of her life throughout her career
- How Christina’s mentors in multifamily shaped her personal journey and developed her strength and confidence
- Why leaders need to be kind and understanding, not just “strong”
- How Christina handles a diverse workload without getting distracted or overwhelmed
- What Christina learned about and loved in the Multifamily Women® Summit
Vice President of Solutions at Southwest Utility Solutions