Multifamily Leadership is an Events, News, and Media Platform.
It’s where Multifamily Innovation, technology, Investments, and Leaders converge.
As part of our Multifamily Women® Summit, we share time with innovative brands as part of our “Meet the Sponsors” series that showcases those brands that are supporting the platform to advance not only technology and innovation, but the women who are making all of that possible.
If you haven’t registered for the Multifamily Women® Summit yet, now is the time. Go here to grab your ticket.
Cushman & Wakefield is a global commercial real estate services firm. Their purpose is to make an impact. Cushman & Wakefield’s work creates meaningful value for their clients, business, shareholders, people, communities and world.
Their values include being inclusive, driven, being successful together and delivering insights that strive for innovation.
In this episode, we covered:
- How Cushman & Wakefield became what they are today by acquiring Pinnacle Property Management
- How a commercial real estate firm differentiates from others, specifically Cushman & Wakefield
- Relationship building, why it’s important and how it can make a difference within the industry
- Women in business and their impact on the company
- Why Tina is excited about the Multifamily Women® Summit and building connections
Want to support the Multifamily Women Summit and platform and get your very own meet the sponsor podcast? Click here to sponsor.
Connect with Tina West on LinkedIn
Senior Managing Director, Multifamily at Cushman & Wakefield